An innovative alternative for the transport of slit coils 'eye-to-the-sky': in close co-operation with several European steel service centres, Lankhorst Mouldings have developed a one-piece plastic Slitcoilcarrier. Many European service centres are constantly searching for cost savings in their logistics.
When pallets are used in a return-system, these costs can easily be reduced by implementing our KLP® Slitcoilcarriers: after a few return-trips it will be cost saving. Besides the logistical advantages, the Slitcoilcarriers also offers the well known advantages of plastic: less damage, less corrosion, improved safety.
Advantages of KLP® Slitcoilcarriers are:
- A pallet in-one-piece without nails (type A)
- Wide range of coil diameters
- Load bearing capacity 15 tons
- Wide and high fork lift entries
- Improved safety during handling
- No splinters - less damage
- No moisture - no corrosion
- Larger bearing surface - less damage
- Cost saving through a long lifetime